Street Fighter 6 has three unique game modes: Fighting Ground, World Tour, and Battle Hub, all powered by Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine. Revolutionary digital gameplay features, as well as better aesthetics for every facet of the game, are all part of the attraction.
Street Fighter 6 Innovations
Brand New Game Modes:
With the addition of three new core modes – Fighting Ground, World Tour, and Battle Hub – the Street Fighter franchise continues to sharpen its abilities and revolutionize the combat genre.
The Real Time Commentary Feature embeds the voices of prominent FGC commentators like Jeremy “Vicious” Lopez and Ryutaro “Aru” Noda right into the game! Players will be able to choose from a variety of personas to narrate matches as they unfold, with simple gameplay insights. For added accessibility, this function will provide subtitles in 13 languages.
New Control Scheme:
The Classic Control Type has been reintroduced, along with a new option. Players may leap right into the action with the Modern Control Type’s streamlined inputs. This system makes special moves easier to execute by combining one button press with a directional input.
New Core Fighting Mechanics: Street Fighter 6
New features like the Drive System, a new gauge that can be used to conduct five different offensive and defensive methods, including Drive Impact, Drive Parry, Overdrive Art, Drive Rush, and Drive Reversal.
Game Feature Deep Dive & Gameplay Trailer
- Experiential Learning Designed for the 21st Century: Street Fighter 6 redefines the iconic fighting game genre by including all basic gameplay modes as well as two completely new modes and better aesthetics.
- Diverse Fighting Styles to Master: Ryu, Chun-Li, and Luke are all back in Street Fighter 6, and they’ve all been given new looks for this iteration. Jamie, a brand new challenger, will join them, bringing his own unique style to the game with his surprise maneuvers.
- Fighting Ground: Street Fighter 6 brings together essential fighting modes from prior games, such as Arcade Mode, online matches, Training Mode, local vs clashes, and more.
- World Tour is a single-player immersive story mode that pushes the limits of what a fighting game can be by allowing users to leave their own legacy with their player avatar.
- Battle Hub: Battle Hub is a location where gamers may participate, discuss, and interact in new and innovative ways.
- In-Game Commentary: Street Fighter’s first-ever Real-Time Commentary Feature mixes the voices of popular Fighting Game Community (FGC) commentators like Vicious and Aru right into the game to describe what is happening on-screen just like a real tournament, with subtitles in 13 languages.