Satoshi Wagahara’s light novel series The Devil is a Part Timer! will get a second anime season, according to the first day of the “Kadokawa Light Novel Expo” event on Saturday. The main cast will be back.
It was announced that The Devil is a Part Timer!, written by Satoshi Wagahara and illustrated by 029, will be having a second TV anime season in honor of the light novel’s 10th anniversary. From April 4, 2013, to June 27, 2013, the show broadcast its first season. The first trailer, main visual, and confirmation of the returning cast have all been released, giving us our first taste of what the new season has in store.
The Devil is a Part Timer Second Season Visual
When it comes to returning cast members for The Devil is a Part Timer, Ryota Ohska will reprise his role as Demon King Satan. Then there’s Yoko Hikasa, who takes on the role of Heroine Emilia. Chiho Sasaki is played by Nao Toyama. Demon General Alciel is played by Yuki Ono again. The character of Demon General Lucifer is played by Hiro Shimono. Last but not least, we have Kanae Ito, who plays Suzuno Kamazuki in the film. Obviously, some people may have seen The Devil Is A Part Timer several years earlier, and the plot may have been a little hazy. Don’t be concerned; we’ve got you covered.
The Devil is a Part Timer story is defined as follows by Yen Press, which publishes both the original light novels and Akio Hiiragi’s manga adaptation:
In The Devil is a Part Timer, The Devil King and his general made a hasty escape to a parallel universe after being soundly thrashed by Emilia… only to land plop in the middle of busy, modern-day Tokyo! Since they lack the magic they need to return home, the two must assume human identities and live ordinary lives before they can find a better solution. And, in order to make ends meet, Satan gets a job at a local fast food joint! What will become of his appetite for conquest now that his devilish mind is focused on making his way up the management food chain?!
The devil is a part timer trailer and Additional list of cast
- Rika Suzuki (鈴木 梨香, Suzuki Rika) Voiced by Asuka Nishi (Japanese); Alexis Tipton (English). Emi’s call center coworker and acquaintance develops romantic feelings for Ashiya. Later, she discovers the truth about everyone and becomes interested in the problems in Entre Isla. Despite the fact that her confession with Ashiya was rejected, she has not given up hope that he would reciprocate her feelings because he did not give her a firm “no” in response to her confession.
- Mayumi Kisaki (木崎 真弓, Kisaki Mayumi) Yumi Uchiyama (Japanese); Caitlin Glass (English). MgRonald’s boss, where Sadao and Chiho work. She aspires to open her own restaurant, and in a discussion with Maou, she mentioned the possibility of bringing him along when she does.
- Emeralda Etuva (エメラダ・エトゥーヴァ, Emerada Etūva) Monica Rial (English); Azumi Asakura (Japanese). Emilia’s Ente Isla comrade and companion. She is an alchemist as well as a court magician. Emeralda is the highest-ranking official in the Holy Saint Aire Empire, the greatest nation on the Western Continent, and reports directly to the monarch. She seems to have developed a taste for Pocky and modern conveniences like the telephone upon her return to Earth.
- Olba Meyer (オルバ・メイヤー, Oruba Meiyā) Katsuhisa Hki (Japanese); Mark Stoddard (English). The fugitive Archbishop of Ente Isla’s Church. He betrayed Emilia and temporarily allied with Lucifer in order to assassinate Emilia and Satan Jacob. He is arrested by the police after his plans fail. He’d been collaborating with the crooked Church of Ente Isla to assassinate anyone who stood in their way, including members of the Allied Knight Order and everyone associated with them. Crestia’s boss, regularly assigned her to missions requiring the ruthless slaughter of the Church’s enemies. He is put under guard in a hospital after his defeat by Satan in Sasakuza, where he regains consciousness after some time.
- Miki Shiba (志波 美輝, Shiba Miki) Kimiko Sait (Japanese); Cynthia Cranz (English). Sadao Ma and Suzuno Kamazuki live in the “Villa Rosa Sasazuka” apartment house, which she owns. She is overweight and seems to know more about the Ente Isla tourists than a Japanese person should. She is later revealed to be the eleventh Sephira of the Earth’s Tree of Life, as well as one of the Earth’s guardians.
The show gets particularly funny when we see the once-great devil being forced to work low-paying jobs like telemarketing to make ends meet. Also, you may be wondering when a new season will be out. Unfortunately, we have some bad news for you. It’s because the release date for The Devil Is A Part Timer Season 2 has yet to be reported, but we do know that the show will be back in the near future.