The all-new Turtle Beach Recon 70 is now available for the Nintendo Switch and coming to Xbox and PS4 on May 1, 2019.
The Turtle Beach Recon 70 for Nintendo Switch™, with its signature red accents, is available now at participating retailers in North America. Additionally, black and white models of the Recon 70 for Xbox One and PlayStation®4 will be available in North America starting May 1, 2019, with pre-orders available now on the companies website. Also available on May 1, 2019, will be a midnight red version of the Recon 70 for PS4.
Specifications for the Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset:
- A lightweight headset design ensures complete comfort during those hours-long gaming sessions featuring a padded headband and ear cushions.
- Previously available on higher-end headset models, the mic can be flipped up out of the way to mute when not in use, and blends into the headset’s design
- Superior 40mm over-ear speakers deliver amazing game sound so you hear every crisp high and thundering low.
- Synthetic leather-wrapped ear cushions provide added comfort, improved bass response and better noise-isolation.
- Designed for the Nintendo Switch and also works great with Xbox One, PS4 Pro & PS4, PC, and mobile devices with a 3.5mm connection.
In Europe, the Recon 70 for Xbox One and PS4 is available now at Argos in the UK, with broader availability in participating European territories set for April 1, 2019. In Europe, the midnight red version of the Recon 70 will be for the Nintendo Switch and will launch at retail at the end of May 2019.
Turtle Beach headsets have always been a popular brand. Although this may be the case, Geek Impulse is not sponsored by them nor is this an ad for the headset. This is to inform you of the new headset that is coming out.